Cauliflower Fettuccine Alfredo
Nutritional Highlights (per package 10oz)
- Hemp hearts and oil are high in protein, fiber and omega-3’s
- Cauliflower cuts calories and adds fiber
- Fresh garlic and bright lemon flavors
Find in store
Gabriella’s Kitchen™ HIGH PROTEIN Cauliflower Fettuccine Alfredo provides a healthy alternative to our favorite comfort food. Our Fettuccine is high in vegetarian protein and low in carbs. We’ve loaded our Alfredo sauce with cauliflower to sneak in some veggie power and we boosted the omega-3 content using Hemp seed oil and hearts for their powerful anti-inflammatory properties. Who loves cauliflower? We do! And your bambinos will, too. Eat well and feel good!
Water, Milk, Durum Semolina, Sunflower Oil, Soy Protein, Gluten Flour, Cauliflower, Whole Wheat Flour, Pea Fibre, Garlic, Parmesan Cheese (Enzymes), Hemp Hearts, Hemp Seed Oil, Lemon Juice, White Wine Vinegar, Sea Salt, Oregano, Pea Protein, Black Pepper, Parsley. CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK, SOY, GLUTEN
1. Cook from frozen (do not thaw). Remove outer box, lift two film corners on tray to allow steam to escape during cooking.
2. Microwave for 2.5-3.5 minutes (or until internal temperature is 160°F). Allow to sit, unopened, for 1 minute before removing top film.
3. Remove film and stir gently.
* NOTE that microwave times vary.
Use caution and support when removing from oven or microwave.
Do not broil or use toaster oven. Do not reheat food in this tray
CONVENTIONAL OVEN INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Cook from frozen (do not thaw). Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Remove outer box and top film. Cover with tin foil.
2. Bake for 25-30 minutes (or until internal temperature is 160°F).
*CAUTION: Tray will be very hot.