Chunky Chickpea & Squash
Nutritional Highlights (per package 10oz)
- Hemp hearts and oil are high in protein, fiber and omega-3’s
- Whole grain quinoa for heart health
- Green chickpeas are low-carb and protein rich
Find in store
Gabriella’s Kitchen™ HEMP Chunky Chickpea & Squash Bowl is made with protein-packed green chickpeas and quinoa. All of our HEMP bowls are maxed with plant-based protein and a serving of hemp hearts and hemp seed oil, so you’re getting all those essential Omega 3’s! And guess what!? This bowl is GLUTEN FREE. We refuse to compromise taste for nutrition, so we’ve also included a flavorful mixture of butternut squash, kale and broccoli for plenty of fiber, iron and antioxidants to support overall health and vitality. Eat well. Be well. Live well.
Tri-Color Quinoa, Chickpeas, Green Chickpeas, Butternut Squash, Kale, Broccoli, Carrots, Sunflower Oil, Balsamic Vinegar, Hemp Hearts, Hemp Seed Oil, Garlic, Hemp Protein, Thyme, Sea Salt Chili Flakes.
1. Cook from frozen (do not thaw). Remove outer box, lift two film corners on tray to allow steam to escape during cooking.
2. Microwave for 2.5-3.5 minutes (or until internal temperature is 160°F). Allow to sit, unopened, for 1 minute before removing top film.
3. Remove film and stir gently.
* NOTE that microwave times vary.
Use caution and support when removing from oven or microwave.
Do not broil or use toaster oven. Do not reheat food in this tray
CONVENTIONAL OVEN INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Cook from frozen (do not thaw). Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Remove outer box and top film. Cover with tin foil.
2. Bake for 25-30 minutes (or until internal temperature is 160°F).
*CAUTION: Tray will be very hot.