Fabulous Farro & Tuscan Veg
Nutritional Highlights (per package 10oz)
- Hemp hearts and oil are high in protein, fiber and omega-3’s
- The ancient grain Farro has more protein than brown rice or whole grain wheat
- Eggplants are rich in antioxidants
Find in store
Gabriella’s Kitchen™ HEMP Fabulous Farro & Roasted Veg Bowl is made with the nutrient-dense ancient grain Farro, along with iron-rich French Lentils. All of our Hemp bowls are maxed with plant-based protein and a serving of hemp hearts and hemp seed oil – so you’re getting all those essential Omega-3’s. We refuse to compromise taste for nutrition, so we’ve included a vibrant mixture of roasted eggplant, red pepper, capers and sweet cranberries for extra fiber and antioxidants to keep you feeling zesty.
Farro, Cannellini Beans, Lentils, Eggplant, Zucchini, Red Bell Pepper, Sunflower Oil, Red Onion, Lemon Juice, Hemp Seed Oil, Garlic, Hemp Hearts, Hemp Protein, Capers (Vinegar), Dried Cranberries (Sugar, Citric Acid, Elderberry Juice Concentrate), Basil, Sea Salt, Black Pepper. CONTAINS: GLUTEN
1. Cook from frozen (do not thaw). Remove outer box, lift two film corners on tray to allow steam to escape during cooking.
2. Microwave for 2.5-3.5 minutes (or until internal temperature is 160°F). Allow to sit, unopened, for 1 minute before removing top film.
3. Remove film and stir gently.
* NOTE that microwave times vary.
Use caution and support when removing from oven or microwave.
Do not broil or use toaster oven. Do not reheat food in this tray
CONVENTIONAL OVEN INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Cook from frozen (do not thaw). Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Remove outer box and top film. Cover with tin foil.
2. Bake for 25-30 minutes (or until internal temperature is 160°F).
*CAUTION: Tray will be very hot.