Herb Spaghetti with Mushroom Polpette
Nutritional Highlights (per package 10oz)
- Hemp hearts and oil are high in protein, fiber and omega-3’s
- Mushrooms are low in calories and high in protein and fiber
- Basil, thyme and garlic for garden-fresh flavor
Find in store
Gabriella’s Kitchen™ HIGH PROTEIN Herb Spaghetti & Mushroom Polpette is made of our HIGH PROTEIN Spaghetti with savory meatless mushroom polpette (that’s Italian for meatballs). Our spaghetti is high in protein and low in carbs, making it a great choice for those watching carbs or looking for a fulfilling source of plant-based protein. Mushrooms and kale provide a superboost of calcium, iron and antioxidants while Hemp seed oil and hearts are a nourishing source of omega-3’s to support overall health and well-being. As Gabriella would say: “Eat well. Live well. Be well.”
Water, Peas, Spinach, Durum Semolina, Mushrooms, Garlic, Sunflower Oil, Onions, Soy Protein, Gluten, Whole Wheat Flour, Pea Fibre, Hemp Hearts, Lemon Juice, Hemp Seed Oil, Nutritional Yeast, Sunflower Seed Flour, Basil, Sea Salt, Tomatoes, Thyme, Pea Protein, Red Pepper Flakes, Parsley. CONTAINS: WHEAT, SOY, GLUTEN
1. Cook from frozen (do not thaw). Remove outer box, lift two film corners on tray to allow steam to escape during cooking.
2. Microwave for 2.5-3.5 minutes (or until internal temperature is 160°F). Allow to sit, unopened, for 1 minute before removing top film.
3. Remove film and stir gently.
* NOTE that microwave times vary.
Use caution and support when removing from oven or microwave.
Do not broil or use toaster oven. Do not reheat food in this tray
CONVENTIONAL OVEN INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Cook from frozen (do not thaw). Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Remove outer box and top film. Cover with tin foil.
2. Bake for 25-30 minutes (or until internal temperature is 160°F).
*CAUTION: Tray will be very hot.