Kale Pesto Linguine
Nutritional Highlights (per package 8.8oz)
- Hemp hearts and oil are high in protein, fiber and omega-3’s
- 1 cup of Kale packs more Vitamin C than an orange
- Spinach is one of the best sources of dietary potassium and magnesium, two important minerals necessary for maintaining our health
Find in store
Gabriella’s Kitchen™ HIGH PROTEIN Kale Pesto Linguine is handmade in our kitchen and inspired by traditional Italian flavours. Our linguine is high in protein and low in carbs, making it a great choice for those watching carbs or looking for a generous source of plant-based protein. Besides being deliciously addictive, our kale pesto is naturally full of iron and we’ve boosted the omega-3 content with Hemp seed oil and hearts for their powerful anti-inflammatory properties. We happily share this beloved family recipe with you because, as Gabriella would say, “Eating is a social experience which awakens our soul and fills us with passion.” From our table to yours, buon appetito.
Water, Kale, Spinach, Durum Semolina, Sunflower Oil, Soy Protein, Gluten Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Pea Fibre, Garlic, Lemon Juice, Nutritional Yeast, Sunflower Seed Flour, Hemp Hearts, Hemp Seed Oil, Basil, Pea Protein, Sea Salt.
CONTAINS: WHEAT, SOY, GLUTEN.
1. Cook from frozen (do not thaw). Remove outer box, lift two film corners on tray to allow steam to escape during cooking.
2. Microwave for 2.5-3.5 minutes (or until internal temperature is 160°F). Allow to sit, unopened, for 1 minute before removing top film.
3. Remove film and stir gently.
* NOTE that microwave times vary.
Use caution and support when removing from oven or microwave.
Do not broil or use toaster oven. Do not reheat food in this tray
CONVENTIONAL OVEN INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Cook from frozen (do not thaw). Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Remove outer box and top film. Cover with tin foil.
2. Bake for 25-30 minutes (or until internal temperature is 160°F).
*CAUTION: Tray will be very hot.