Loaded Lentil & Mushroom
Nutritional Highlights (per package 10oz)
- Hemp hearts and oil are high in protein, fiber and omega-3’s
- Iron-rich lentils high in plant protein
- Tomatoes and zucchini rich in antioxidants
Find in store
Gabriella’s Kitchen™ HEMP Loaded Lentil & Mushroom Bowl is made with protein-packed lentils, quinoa and plenty of veggies. All of our HEMP bowls are maxed with plant-based protein and finished with serving of hemp hearts and hemp seed oil so you’re getting a superboost of those essential Omega-3’s! And because we refuse to compromise taste, we’ve added a savory mixture of roasted mushrooms and zucchini that plus up the fiber and iron levels to keep you feeling your best. Eat well. Be well. Live well.
Lentils, Millet, Tri-Color Quinoa, Mushrooms, Zucchini, Onions, Sunflower Oil, Crushed Tomatoes, Apple Cider Vinegar, Lemon Juice, Nutritional Yeast, Gluten, Sunflower Seed Flour, Garlic, Hemp Seed Oil, Hemp Hearts, Hemp Protein, Thyme, Sea Salt, Chili Flakes. CONTAINS: GLUTEN
1. Cook from frozen (do not thaw). Remove outer box, lift two film corners on tray to allow steam to escape during cooking.
2. Microwave for 2.5-3.5 minutes (or until internal temperature is 160°F). Allow to sit, unopened, for 1 minute before removing top film.
3. Remove film and stir gently.
* NOTE that microwave times vary.
Use caution and support when removing from oven or microwave.
Do not broil or use toaster oven. Do not reheat food in this tray
CONVENTIONAL OVEN INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Cook from frozen (do not thaw). Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Remove outer box and top film. Cover with tin foil.
2. Bake for 25-30 minutes (or until internal temperature is 160°F).
*CAUTION: Tray will be very hot.