Punchy Pea Pesto & Roasted Veg
Nutritional Highlights (per package 10oz)
- Hemp hearts and oil are high in protein, fiber and omega-3’s
- Cauliflower cuts calories and adds fiber
- Green chickpeas are low in carbohydrates and rich in protein
Find in store
Gabriella’s Kitchen™ HEMP Punchy Pea Pesto & Roasted Veg Bowl is made with protein-packed green chickpeas and quinoa along with chunks of roasted cauliflower and sweet potato. All of our HEMP bowls are maxed with plant-based protein and finished with a serving of hemp hearts and hemp seed oil so you’re getting those essential Omega-3’s. And guess what!? This bowl is GLUTEN FREE. And because we refuse to compromise taste for nutrition, we’ve added a brightly flavoured green pea pesto sauce that boosts the fiber and iron content. Now eat your peas, please. You’ll thank us.
Tri-Color Quinoa, Sweet Potato, Cauliflower, Chickpeas, Green Chickpeas, Sunflower Oil, Lemon Juice, Hemp Seed Oil, Garlic, Nutritional Yeast, Hemp Hearts, Pumpkin Seeds, Hemp Protein, Basil, Sea Salt.
1. Cook from frozen (do not thaw). Remove outer box, lift two film corners on tray to allow steam to escape during cooking.
2. Microwave for 2.5-3.5 minutes (or until internal temperature is 160°F). Allow to sit, unopened, for 1 minute before removing top film.
3. Remove film and stir gently.
* NOTE that microwave times vary.
Use caution and support when removing from oven or microwave.
Do not broil or use toaster oven. Do not reheat food in this tray
CONVENTIONAL OVEN INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Cook from frozen (do not thaw). Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Remove outer box and top film. Cover with tin foil.
2. Bake for 25-30 minutes (or until internal temperature is 160°F).
*CAUTION: Tray will be very hot.