Teff Fusilli Puttanesca
Nutritional Highlights (per package 10oz)
- Hemp hearts and oil are high in protein, fiber and omega-3’s
- Tomatoes are rich in the antioxidant Lycopene
- Capers and olives for classic Italian flavor
Find in store
Gabriella’s Kitchen™ SUPERFOOD Fusilli Puttanesca is a tangy blend of Mediterranean flavor with a healthy dose of plant-based protein. Our Fusilli is made using two powerful superfoods: Teff and Hemp. Both are naturally gluten-free sources of fibre and plant-based protein. With a mixture of olives and capers, our rich Puttanesca sauce has a boost of omega-3’s from Hemp seed oil and hearts. So you can love our pasta with wild abandon – and it will love you right back with savory, authentic flavors! So come on, mangia baby.
Water, Crushed Tomatoes, Ivory Teff Flour, Sunflower Oil, Black Olives, Pea Protein, Onions, Tapioca Starch, Arrowroot Starch, Garlic, Balsamic Vinegar, Potato Starch, Hemp Hearts, Hemp Protein, Capers (Vinegar), Hemp Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sea Salt, Basil, Thyme, Oregano, Red Pepper Flakes.
1. Cook from frozen (do not thaw). Remove outer box, lift two film corners on tray to allow steam to escape during cooking.
2. Microwave for 2.5-3.5 minutes (or until internal temperature is 160°F). Allow to sit, unopened, for 1 minute before removing top film.
3. Remove film and stir gently.
* NOTE that microwave times vary.
Use caution and support when removing from oven or microwave.
Do not broil or use toaster oven. Do not reheat food in this tray
CONVENTIONAL OVEN INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Cook from frozen (do not thaw). Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Remove outer box and top film. Cover with tin foil.
2. Bake for 25-30 minutes (or until internal temperature is 160°F).
*CAUTION: Tray will be very hot.