Teff Penne Arrabbiata
Nutritional Highlights (per package 10oz)
- Hemp hearts and oil are high in protein, fiber and omega-3’s
- Chili flakes add a spicy kick
- Tomatoes are rich in antioxidant Lycopene
Find in store
Gabriella’s Kitchen™ SUPERFOOD Spicy Penne Arrabbiata is a punchy blend of classic Italian flavors with a healthy, modern kick! Our Penne is made using two powerful superfoods: Teff and Hemp. Both are naturally gluten-free sources of fiber and plant-based protein that provide a megadose of nutrients and flavor, free from any additives or preservatives. We’ve also boosted the omega-3 content using Hemp seed oil and hearts. That’s amore.
Water, Crushed Tomatoes, Ivory Teff Flour, Sunflower Oil, Pea Protein, Red Onions, Tapioca Starch, Arrowroot Starch, Potato Starch, Garlic, Hemp Hearts, Hemp Protein, Basil, Red Pepper Flakes, Xanthan Gum, Hemp Seed Oil, Sea Salt.
1. Cook from frozen (do not thaw). Remove outer box, lift two film corners on tray to allow steam to escape during cooking.
2. Microwave for 2.5-3.5 minutes (or until internal temperature is 160°F). Allow to sit, unopened, for 1 minute before removing top film.
3. Remove film and stir gently.
* NOTE that microwave times vary.
Use caution and support when removing from oven or microwave.
Do not broil or use toaster oven. Do not reheat food in this tray
CONVENTIONAL OVEN INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Cook from frozen (do not thaw). Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Remove outer box and top film. Cover with tin foil.
2. Bake for 25-30 minutes (or until internal temperature is 160°F).
*CAUTION: Tray will be very hot.