Vegetable & Ricotta Lasagna
Nutritional Highlights (per package 10oz)
- Hemp hearts and oil are high in protein, fiber and omega-3’s
- Zucchini keeps carbs low and nutrients high
- Peppers pack carotenoids for eye health
Find in store
Gabriella’s Kitchen™ HIGH PROTEIN Vegetable Ricotta Lasagna is made like our nonna used to, using an artisan Italian pasta machine. We roast the vegetables in-house and build each lasagna by hand. Our Ricotta Lasagna is high in protein and low in carbs, making it a great choice for those watching carbs or looking for a generous serving of vegetarian protein. We’ve also boosted the omega-3 content using Hemp seed oil and hearts to take advantage of their powerful anti-inflammatory properties and great taste. Because as Gabriella would say: “If it doesn’t taste good, why eat it?”
Ricotta Cheese, Crushed Tomatoes, Water, Mozzarella Cheese (Enzymes), Zucchini, Onions, Durum Semolina, Eggplant, Red Bell Pepper, Green Bell Pepper, Soy Protein, Gluten Flour, Hemp Hearts, Whole Wheat Flour, Pea Fibre, Sunflower Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Carrots, Pea Protein, Black Pepper, Sea Salt, Basil, Thyme, Oregano. CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK, SOY, GLUTEN
1. Cook from frozen (do not thaw). Remove outer box, lift two film corners on tray to allow steam to escape during cooking.
2. Microwave for 2.5-3.5 minutes (or until internal temperature is 160°F). Allow to sit, unopened, for 1 minute before removing top film.
3. Remove film and stir gently.
* NOTE that microwave times vary.
Use caution and support when removing from oven or microwave.
Do not broil or use toaster oven. Do not reheat food in this tray
CONVENTIONAL OVEN INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Cook from frozen (do not thaw). Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Remove outer box and top film. Cover with tin foil.
2. Bake for 25-30 minutes (or until internal temperature is 160°F).
*CAUTION: Tray will be very hot.